January 10, 2018
As we venture into 2018, take a look at the top ten legal reform blogs from the previous year.
The blogs featured below cover a wide spectrum of issues and are the most the highly read blogs in 2017 by our readers.
- TCPA Litigation Continues to Skyrocket; 1,272 Percent Increase Since 2010
- The FICALA Fix for Litigation Abuse
- RX Drug Lawsuit Ads Could Scare Millions Out of Taking Their Medications
- Are the Days of Undisclosed Third-Party Litigation Funding Numbered?
- TCPA: Telephone Consumer Protection Act? Or Total Cash for Plaintiffs’ Attorneys?
- New Study Finds 90% of California Pharmaceutical Plaintiffs are from Other States
- Marketing New Communications Software? Get Government’s Permission First.
- Congress Takes Action to Hold Plaintiffs’ Bar Accountable for Drug Lawsuit TV Ads
- The Time For Litigation Funding Transparency is Now
- Third Party Litigation Funding’s Week Under the Microscope