Who: Hosted by the U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform
What: ILR’s 2020 Summit: The Future in Focus will gather top legal minds, business and industry leaders, and preeminent issue experts to discuss the current state of legal reform.
When: April 1, 2020
Where: U.S. Chamber of Commerce Headquarters, Washington, DC
About the Legal Reform Summit: ILR's Legal Reform Summit is recognized as the nation’s most comprehensive legal reform symposium that gathers business and industry leaders, government officials, and the media to explore relevant legal issues and discuss the current state of legal reform and its importance to the greater business community and national economy.
Attendee Makeup: The Legal Reform Summit had a record attendance of over 200 attendees. Summit attendees include corporate counsel, firm lawyers, congressional staff, think tank scholars, embassy representatives, federal agency staff, and the media – which fosters a lively post event networking session.
WHY YOU SHOULD SPONSOR THE 2019 LEGAL REFORM SUMMIT
The ILR Legal Reform Summit is a high-profile way to engage business and industry leaders and issue experts in the legal industry with your brand.
AN AUDIENCE THAT MATTERS
- General Counsel and Assistant General Counsel of Fortune 500 Companies
- Partners from Top-Tier Law Firms
- Senior Key Legislative Staff
- Government Affairs Executives
- Logo Inclusion in All Summit Collateral including but Not Limited to the Summit Website, On-Site Signage and Presentation Visuals, Summit App, and Printed Materials
- 2018 Summit Impressions Impact
- 8K Impressions on the Summit Web Page
- 800K Social Media Impressions
- Complimentary Admission to Summit and Post-Summit Networking Reception
- Reserved Seating During Keynote Luncheon
- One-Time Email Opportunity to Engage with Summit Registration List
- Custom Opportunities Available to Amplify Your Brand